Home

Home
Sombreuil Climbing Rose 1850

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

WENDY'S WHISPER BOUQUETS


      No one could make me laugh like Wendy.  
       
And laughter is my best medicine!  


She gave our flower business it’s name Anne E's.  
Her long arms loved to hug me, she was only 5’10" & I was all of 5'3". 
Her shoulder was cried on more often than I want to remember.  
We double dated, married, had children, divorced & held each other as our parents and siblings left this earth.  
She told me we could never say good bye, only, “See ya!" 

I spent the weekend trying to release my struggle with not being with her, as she said she’d be with me when my time came, "Cuz I'm your family, sister!" 

Wendy slipped away early yesterday morning.  Doing it her way, as babies of a family like to do, with her husband, who she told me had become her everything, always supporting her decisions, during her last months.  

This whisper bouquet of two roses for two sisters of three mothers, surrounded by sweet peas for the laughter & sweet memories we shared.  Two shy girls meeting at 12 & 14, BFFs for 54 years.  What I’d give for one more laugh!  

FRONT DOOR HONOR MARKET OPEN TODAY AT 8 a.m.
We have made a dozen Whisper Bouquets
Our proceeds will go to the charity designated by Wendy to honor her, this imperfect woman, as we all are, of steel & humor.  This photo is of the first.  

Each morning we'll pick more as the blooms come on.  Each one will be different as Wendy & I were.  
And as each of us is.  

Buy a bouquet, they’ll be priceless "Whisper Bouquets from Wendy", so name your price.  Then give it to someone & whisper, 
“ Wendy says to tell you I love you." 

Cancer Sucks!  Don't Smoke!  Stop if you do!  Don't ever start if you don't!  #whatsthepoint  
It hurts even those who never took a puff and leaves a hole in the heart of those left behind.

To cover our costs we are suggesting a $15 minimum donation.
Please come by and honor your friends while helping me honor mine.
Email if you do not have our address

WISH YOU WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment